Adjusting How We Serve You
The bottom line is this: Your money is safe and available for you; we are just temporarily shifting how we serve you.
As always, you can access your account by ATM, through online banking. We are also available by phone at 704-291-7112:
- 9am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
We can and want to help, let us know how we can serve you.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines with a mindset of how we can provide creative solutions during challenging times. As your world changes, we will be here to provide the financial assistance you need.
As we take care of each other, we will continue to be here to take care of you.
Thank you for being a member.
Credit Union Status: Open
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 4:30PM (drive up window only)
Monday – Friday: 9:00AM – 4:30PM (drive up window only)
Utilize Our Online Tools
Check your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone or computer.
You can conduct many of your transactions, including transferring and checking account balances.
- Dial 1-800-860-5704 and follow the prompts. Your access code is 872.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
Cash Point ATM Network
CashPoints ATMs are available statewide via State Employees’ Credit Union, enabling members to access their accounts around the clock.
TAKE NOTE: The ATM locator includes State Employees’ Credit Union branches AND ATMs. Make sure that you don’t mistake a branch for an ATM!